Karting…as it should be.
Our Go-Kart track is fast, fun and affordable. The Karts are available Sunday thru Saturday for the public and private parties.
$6.00 per person per ride
$6.00 per ride for adult w/ child (1 kart)
Monday through Thursday: Noon to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: Noon to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: Noon to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 10:00 p.m.
(During Summer Hours, Go-Kart Track may be closed between 5:00 and 6:00 due to maintenance. Closing times may vary.)
Kart Rules and Restrictions
40″ Tall for Rookie Karts and ages 5-9 years-old
54″ Tall for Go-Karts and 10 years-old & above
Two-Seater Karts : 3-9 years-old with Adult (16 years & older) Driver and at least 40″ tall
- Bumping or reckless driving not permitted EVER!
- Hair longer than shoulder length shall be restrained in some manner while in the Kart.
- Loose clothing should be secured
- Both hands should remain on the steering wheel when the Kart is in operation.
- If the Kart stops while on the track the rider should remain seated and wait for the operator for assistance.
- Do not exit from the Karts in the pit area until instructed to do so.
- Food or drink is not permitted in or near the Kart or pit area.
- Persons under the influence of intoxicants shall not operate or ride in a Kart.
- Fully enclosed shoes must be worn when in or around the Karts.
- Patrons should obey any and all posted rules of the track at all times.
- Pregnant? Pain in the neck or back? Bad Heart? Please DON’T RIDE